4-H Cloverbuds explore and learn about the world in a non-competitive environment by doing fun activities of their own choice, like making cookies or doing a craft project, with the guidance of parents or other helpful adults.
Go to the Ohio 4-H Cloverbud page for all kinds of ideas regarding the following Cloverbud topics:
- Program Manuals & Training
- Using Ohio Cloverbud Curriculum
- Cloverbud Connections Newsletter
- Click it, Print it, Do it... Activity Pages
- Cloverbuds Deserve Great Volunteers
- Who are these K-2 Children?
- Coping with Cloverbud Kids Conflict
- Keeping Cloverbud Attention
- Making Cloverbuds an Awesome Experience